PRODUCT INFORMATION & PURCHASE LIMITATIONS & PROMOTIONS
Win Your Valentine’s Day Look (6 Styles from our Valentine’s Day Collection)
January 18 2022, 10am to January 21, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
6 x styles from the Valentine’s Day Collection
*One prize (only) is available to be won. The prize value is approximate and in U.S. Dollars
How To Enter
During the promotion period, enter your details into the online form and forward the giveaway email to a friend for a chance to win.
*Entries are limited to one entry per person.
The winner will be drawn at random on January 24, 2022 at REBDOLLS headquarters in Newark, NJ. The winner need not be present at the time of the drawing to win. The winner will be contacted directly via email
All winners must respond to the Promoter’s Notification of Selection email within 24-hours of receipt in order to confirm eligibility and provide an e-mailing address. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the prize, and Promoter will select Alternate Winner(s) by random selection at its headquarters in Newark, NJ on January 26, 2022
ABOUT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the start of the promotion period January, 18, 2022. The Promoter may contact you to verify your identity, age, or place of residence to confirm your eligibility to enter this contest. Applicants must reside within the United States, possess a valid social security number or Employer Identification Number in order to receive an IRS 1099 form for tax purposes relating to the value of the prize.
- Employees of REBDOLLS, and its parent companies, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promoter”), and all others associated with development and execution of this promotion, as well as their immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-sibling, step-child, in-laws and spouse of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they reside), and those living in the same household of each (people who have shared the same residence at least three months over a period of one year prior to the start of the promotion period), whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win.
- REBDOLLS may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions, or have compromised the fair conduct of this promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
- In case of dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant.
- “Authorised Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail account by the provider and/or e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person. Entering multiple times will not increase your chances of winning, and subsequent entries by the same person will be disqualified.
- Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, accounts, or any other methods may void the entries, and that entrant may be disqualified, and any potential prize may be forfeited.
- Purchase is not required to enter, and will not improve the chances of winning.
- Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder, including a valid government-issued identification.
- Entries generated through a third-party REBDOLLS website or software in any way other than the manner set forth in these official rules are prohibited, and REBDOLLS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant(s) using such methods if discovered by REBDOLLS.
- One (1) winner will receive the following:
- 6 x styles from the Valentine’s Day Collection
- The prize value is approximate and in U.S. Dollars.
- The actual value of prizes may vary, and Promoter will not award the difference between aggregate and actual values.
- Prize fulfillment is based on availability, and prizes may differ from promotion images.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize in its sole discretion unless such substitution is prohibited by law.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and the Promoter need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
CLAIMING A WINNING PRIZE
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within thirty (30) days from the date the winners are confirmed.
- Please allow two (2) weeks for prize delivery from the date of shipment.
- All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes, if any, and all costs and expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize that is not specified herein, are solely the responsibility of the Winners.
- Winners may be required to provide their Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes if Promoter is required to file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of a prize awarded and accepted.
- The Promoter recommends that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions, as the winner is solely responsible for any tax liability stemming from winning a Prize.
- The Promoter may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner, in its discretion, if any Prize is returned as “undeliverable” by the US Postal Service or courier delivering the Prize.
- One (1) winning entrant will be selected per prize during a random drawing conducted by Promoter on or about January, 24, 2022
- The winning entrant will be contacted via the e-mail associated with their entry in order to verify eligibility and confirm the entrant as a winner.
- Winning entrants may be disqualified from the Promotion, and a new Alternate Winner will be selected from the pool of eligible entries if time allows before the Re-Draw Date. Winners may be disqualified for any of the following reasons:
- The winner is determined to be ineligible to participate in the Promotion by the Promoter,
- The Winner is determined to be unqualified to participate in this promotion by the Promoter,
- The Winner has violated these Terms and Conditions, o
The Winner does not respond to REBDOLLS’s correspondence within twenty-four (24) hours to verify eligibility and shipping address.
- In the event that a Re-Draw is required, it will be held on January, 26, 2022, and the Alternate Winner will be notified via the e-mail provided when he or she initially entered the competition.
- Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by the Promoter may be disqualified.
- Once the winner's eligibility is verified, they will be confirmed as a Winner.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions on all matters relating to these Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, decisions related to its selection and determination of potential winners of these Sweepstakes, shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal.
- Promoter may need to suspend or cancel the promotion if it becomes unable to conduct the Promotion as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond its reasonable control.
- Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes, or modifies the consumer guarantees provided by California or federal law.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter excludes all liability for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in connection with the promotion.
- Promoter is not responsible for technical, hardware, or software failures; malfunctions; lost or unavailable network connections; or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion, even if caused by Promoter’s negligence.
- Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the promotion will be void.
- Promoter is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information.
- As a condition of participating in the promotion, entrants release the Promoter, Instagram, and participating parties and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising, and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including property damage, personal injury, and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the promotion, or possession, acceptance, or use of prizes or participation in any promotion-related activities, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.